Shawbrook Bank Login– Shawbrook Bank is based in the UK and is a specialist in saving and lending. Moreover, Shawbrook bank gives financial services like mortgage-residential and commercial, business finance, offering loans-personal loans, car loans, and wedding loans.
In this post, you will know the details about Shawbrook Bank, Shawbrook Bank login, and Customer login step-by-step process. You need to go to www.shawbrook.co.uk official website of Shawbrook Bank to access your account and the services provided by the bank.
Shawbrook Bank started in 2011 with headquarters in Brentwood, United Kingdom. The bank was listed on the London stock exchange in 2017.
Shawbrook Bank Login@www.shawbrook.co.uk
The login process needs the authentication of the user, that’s why you need a user id and password to login into your account. So for the Shawbrook Bank login process follow the instruction given below and keep all the credentials ready.
If you have created the account and acquired the username and password, then enter the username in the first box and the password in the second empty box. And then click on the submit button. You will be logged in to your account and now you can view all the details provided by Shawbrook Bank to support the customer. Let’s get started with the login process.
- If you want to login into your account, search for Shawbrook Bank on the search engine at https://www.shawbrook.co.uk/
- The home page of Shawbrook Bank will open on your device.
- On the home page, you have to click on the login option at the top.
- Different types of the Login option will be available for the customer login.
Access to your eSavings customer portal
The Personal & Business Savings login option is available on the interface as you have clicked on the login option.
- As you click on the customer Login option.
- The login page will open in front of you.
- Enter the customer number.
- Enter the password.
- Then click on the log-on option.
Shawbrook Bank Forgot password option
Suppose you have forgotten the password of Shawbrook Bank then there is an option to retrieve the password for Shawbrook Bank. You just need a username to reset the password.
- To reset the password of Shawbrook Bank go to the login page of the customer.
- On the login page – Click on the “forgotten password?” option.
- The password retrieving page of Shawbrook Bank will open.
- Enter the customer number in the blank box.
- Then click on the submit customer number option.
- Then you will be guided to change the password of the Shawbrook Bank customer portal.
List of Shawbrook Bank Base rate
The base rate of Shawbrook Bank changed from time to time historically. This is the rate of interest you will get if you have funds in your saving account. different types of Loans have different rates at different times, you will have to consult the bank executive for more details regarding the loan rate
|Effective date||Shawbrook Base Rate|
|05 August 2022||1.75%|
|17 June 2022||1.25%|
|06 May 2022||1.00%|
|18 March 2022||0.75%|
|4 February 2022||0.50%|
|17 December 2021||0.25%|
|1 April 2020||0.10%|
Different types of Financial services are provided by Shawbrook Bank
- Personal saving account
- Document needed
- Verification of identity and address
- Power of attorney for new customers
- Document needed
- Business saving account
- Personal Loans.
- Car Loans.
- Wedding Loans.
- For more details – click here
- Asset finance
- Structured finance
- Corporate lending
- Point of sale finance
- But to let mortgage.
- Commercial investment.
- Development finance.
- Unregulated bridging finance.
- Regulated bridging finance.
- Second charge mortgage
Shawbrook Bank Contact details
Savings contact – 0345 266 6611
Personal Loans contacts – loan new enquiry -0345 600 6260, Loan existing customer-0345 650 6290, Point of sale existing customer- 0345 650 6290
Business Finance contacts –
asset finance Existing customers- 0345 604 0970,
Asset finance new Enquiries – 0345 604 0975, firstname.lastname@example.org
Broker and intermediaries – 0345 604 0976, email@example.com
Property Finance contacts
Sales Desk-03301 234 522
Service Desk-0345 848 0223
Shawbrook Bank Head Office Address
Shawbrook Bank Limited
c/o Property Finance Division
Warley Hill Business Park
The Drive, Great Warley
Essex CM13 3BE