Mycoles Employee portal was started by the coles group – which is a supermarket and service group. The coles group was started by an Australian-based businessman George Coles. In this post, you will know the step-by-step guide to login into Mycoles Portal. The portal is for employees to view their payslips, Download their payslips, and other employee details which are shared by the HR department.
Coles group was started by George Coles in 1914 as a supermarket chain. It’s the second biggest supermarket after Woolworths in Australia. Coles group started its first store in Melbourne and now it has a large number of supermarkets all over Australia and become the second largest.
Coles Supermarkets, Coles Online, Coles Liquor, Liquorland, Vintage Cellars, First Choice Liquor, and Coles Express are the subsidies of the coles group.
Mycoles Login will be done by using a username and password. But you need to have an account – which will be done once you become an employee, the username is printed on the back of the Mycoles card.
You will have to search for mycoles in the browser- the official login page will open once you click on the official link. On the official login page, two empty boxes will be there for username and password.
If you have created the account and acquired the username and password, then enter the username in the first box and the password in the second empty box. And then click on the submit button. You will be logged in to your account and now you can view all the details provided by the HR department of the employee – like your salary slip, leave left, promotion details, performance details, etc.
How to Login into Mycoles Employee portal
- Go to the login page by copying and pasting in the search bar – https://login.colesgroup.com.au/nidp/saml2/sso?sid=0&option=credential.
- The login page will open in front of you.
- Fill in the login credentials like username and password.
- Once you have filled in the credentials.
- Then click on the submit button.
How to retrieve forgot Password of Mycoles
- Visit the login page – https://login.colesgroup.com.au/nidp/saml2/sso?sid=0&option=credential.
- On the login page, there is the option of forgetting the password.
- Then the retrieving password page will open.
- Enter the Username.
- Then click on the continue option.
- Then change the password of Mycoles.
How to retrieve the forgotten username of Mycoles
- Firstly, go to the official website – https://login.colesgroup.com.au/nidp/saml2/sso?sid=0&option=credential.
- The login page will open.
- When the login page will open, search for the forgot username option.
- Click on that and enter the employee ID and date of birth.
- And click on the continue option.
- Now change the username of Mycoles account.
Mycoles Employee portal Benefits
There are many benefits if you have created an online account on Mycoles employee portal. You can avail of many online services there. like you can view your salary slip for the month and of the whole year if you want. You can view your leave application and leave left. Also, you can see the total holidays offered by the company to its employee for a year.
You can see the benefits provided by the company and compare them with other employees.
Mycoles offer different types of discounts in their own store for grocery purchases, discounts in theatres, and restaurants.
Mycoles Employee portal – Details
|Mycoles Login||Click here|
|Mycoles Forgot password||Click here|
|Mycoles Fogot username||Click here|
|Mycoles Official Portal||Click here|
If Mycoles login portal not working what to do?
If you are not able to login into your Mycoles account
1. Check if your username and password are correct.
2. Clear your browser cache and try to log in again.
Mycoles contact or helpline number
If you want any help regarding Mycoles services then you can call them at –1300 692 653
How to get Mycoles username?
Generally, the username is printed on the backside of the Mycoles employee card.
How to find the Mycoles card number?
It is printed on the Mycoles employee card, from there you can get the number.
How to get mycoles payslips
You need to login into Mycloes employee portal to view or download the payslip.
> Go to the official portal.
> Click on the login option.
> Login page will open.
> Fill in the login credentials.
> Then click on the submit button.
> Go to the dashboard of your account.
> In your payslip option – view or download the Mycoles payslips
For login, you can follow the above-guided method in the post