Mothers Day Quotes 2022 ,Wishes , Gifts
My mother smiles in my happiness, cries with my tears. She is love personified.
"A mother's arms are more comforting than anyone else's." – Princess Diana
"Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother." – Oprah Winfrey
– “Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.” —Barbara Kingsolver
– “The best aunts aren’t substitute parents, they’re co-conspirators. ” —Daryl Gregory
– “I know what it is like to be brought up with unconditional love. In my life that came from my grandmother.” —Andre Leon Talley
– “My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.” —Michael Jordan
– “Mother—that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.” —T. Dewitt Talmage
– “Mothers can look through a child’s eyes and see tomorrow.” —Reed Markham
“A mother understands what a child does not say.”
We might be miles apart but you are in my thoughts every day, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!