If you are finding difficulty in PSU LionPath Login-lionpathsupport.psu.edu, then you reached right place. Lionpath is an online platform for students to access their grades, registration, and other student information.
Lionpath is used to manage student records and enrollment, including course enrollment and registration, grade reports, and transcript requests.
PSU stands for Penn State University (The Pennsylvania state University ) which provide Undergraduate Graduate ,master’s degree & Professional Schools and Online Degrees. The University
PSU LionPath Login@lionpathsupport.psu.edu
Before you login into the PSU LionPath portal you must have made login user name and password. This process is to authenticate the person performing the login action. There are two types login in PSU LoinPath
- Student ,Faculty and staff Login.
- Parents & Families Login
Student ,Faculty and staff Login
Follow the steps by step guide to perform the login process :-
- Visit the PSU LionPath website – https://lionpathsupport.psu.edu/
- You will be guided to the login option page of PSU LionPath.
- Select the type of login you want to perform on the page.
- If you choose the Student ,Faculty and staff Login and click on that.
- The Microsoft login page will open for LionPath.
- Enter the email id.
- And click on the next option ,then fill the password.
Parents & Families Login
- Go to the given link directly- https://lionpathsupport.psu.edu/
- Click on the parents login option ,another page will open .
- Then click on the Delegated access option, the login page will open on the screen.
- Fill the login credentials -login user name and password.
- If you have forgotten the password, then click on the forgot your password option -as you can see in the pic above.
How to access into PSU LionPath?
To login into PSU LionPath you need to make account and have login user name and password. Once you have the login credentials you can go to login page and access your account
How could families use to view student information in LionPATH?
If student provide Grant Delegated Access Quick Link then family member can see the student information. Direct link – public.lionpath.psu.edu
What is eRefund in LionPATH
It is the fastest way to get refund of your financial Aid .
1. Visit the LionPATH login portal ,login into it.
2. Click on the “Manage My Account option”
3. Then click on the “Make a payment ” option
4. Then choose “Click to enroll in eRefund”
5. Fill other information asked in the form and click the submit button.
LionPath billing related information
Check out the link for the billing related information on LionPath-https://lionpathsupport.psu.edu/faqs/student-faqs/billing/