Are you searching for MyUofMHealth Patient Portal Login-www.uofmhealth.org for online service, then you have reached at the right place. In this post you will learn the patient login process in MyUofMHealth portal. The process need you to have user name and password -which is made during registration process on the portal. At the end of the post you will get all the important links related to the MyUofMHealth Patient Portal.
MyUofMHealth is a secure website to store all your personal health information records online and manage them on your phone by registering to the portal. Through this portal you can manage following things listed below :-
Through the portal you can:
- Request appointments
- Pay your bill
- Message your care team
- Request prescription refills
- View parts of your health records
How to login into MyUofMHealth Patient Portal
To login into MyUofMHealth Patient Portal you need to have account on the MyUofMHealth portal that will create your user name and password. The authentication is need before login so that your health information data is secure and only you could manage them. Lets dive into login process :-
- Go to the official website of MyUofMHealth –https://www.uofmhealth.org/
- You will be navigated to the home page as you click on the link.
- Then search for patient portal login option on the main menu.
- Click on the login option for patient.
- Login page will open in front of you
- Fill the login credentials -User name and password.
- Then click on the sign-in button.
Thus you have logged in ,now you can manage your health information on the portal. But if don’t have user name and password then you need to register to the portal of MyUofMHealth.
MyUofMHealth New user Registration
If you are new to the portal them you have to register on the portal first and create user name and password for your account.
- Visit the website of MyUofMHealth.
- Click on the login option in the main menu.
- Then , login page will open.
- Click on the new user option.
- Fill the form with activation code mentioned in the enrollment letter.
- Enter Date of birth and medical record number.
- Then click on the next button.
Note :- Medical Record Number (MRN): Each patient has a unique MRN. Your MRN must be entered using 9 digits. If your MRN is less than 9 digits, add zeros to the beginning of the number. (Example: 123456 is entered as 000123456). Locate your MRN on your blue registration card (listed as CPI number) –Source MyUofMHealth portal
How to get activation code MyUofMHealth
To get activation code follow the instruction given below :-
- Go to the login page of MyUofMHealth.
- On the login page click on the New user sign-up option.
- The registration page will open.
- On the right you will see No activation code? option. Click on that.
- A new page will open with four option – 1.For Adult patient access for myself 2. Adolescent patient(11-17) requesting access for myself 3. Parent/legal/DPOA guardian requesting proxy access to child or adult patient 4. Adult patient requesting family friend to have access to my chart options. choose from them which types of access to are opting for.
- Online Access Request Form will open in front of you.
- Fill that form Name ,address ,email and other details.
- Once you have filled the form ,click on the submit button.
- Your activation code will be mentioned on the enrollment letter you will get after that.
MyUofMHealth Patient Portal Forgot user name and password.
Forgot user name
- Go to the login page.
- Click on the forgot user name.
- Then fill the form of Recover Your MyUofMHealth Username.
- Fill the first name ,last name ,date of birth ,ZIP code.
- Click on the Submit bottom.
- Visit on to the login page on the MyUofMHealth
- Click on the forgot password.
- Enter use name, date of birth and zip code.
- Then click on the next button.
What is MyUofMHealth Portal?
MyUofMHealth Portal helps in personal health information records online and manage them on your phone by registering to the portal. It also helps in paying bills Appointment Information, Billing and Bill Payment, Insurance Plans, Financial Assistance, Medical Records and Parking
University of Michigan
1500 E. Medical Center Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Medical Emergency- Call 911