Jharkhand Online FIR Complain and Status Check-With the rise of fights and foew in the society the number of cases are rising in the police station that ultimately land in the court. Many people afraid to go to police station file an FIR or don’t know how much is the charge for FIR. So to solve this problem of people of Jharkhand the government Jharkhand has started online portal to file FIR through the web portal.
This is very good initiative for the people of Jharkhand as it not only provide the facility to file FIR but also check the status of your Online FIR.
Jharkhand Online FIR Complain
To file your online FIR in Jharkhand state ,follow the steps given below :-
1. Visit the official website for FIR in Jharkhand.
You have to type Online FIR Jharkhand on the google chrome browser or any other browser you are using on your phone. The first result in the search result will be for online FIR. Click on that. The link is https://jofs.jhpolice.gov.in/
2. Go to Home Page.
Once you have clicked on the link indicated above you will be guided to the home page of the website of online Jharkhand FIR.
3. Click on the Complaint option.
On the home page you will find the option of complain ,you need to click on that option to file the FIR online.
4. Fill the FIR form.
By clicking on the FIR option, a form will open in front of you. Fill that form to file a online FIR.
5. Form details
- Full Name.
- Contact Details.
- Mobile number.
- Email ID.
- Identity Type
- Pan Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter ID
- Aadhar number
- Employee Card
- Bank Passbook
- Select any of the above and fill its detail in next column.
- Upload the attachment of ID.
- घटना स्थल/Place of Occurence
- Place of Occurence
- Complain details.
- And upload a copy of your complaint with thumb impression or signatue.
- Verify your phone number with OTP.
- And your FIR got registered to the portal.
Jharkhand Online FIR Status check
To check you Jharkhand state Online FIR status follow the steps given below and check the status.
1. Go to the website –https://jofs.jhpolice.gov.in/open.php
Go to you google chrome browser and search for Jharkhand Online FIR on it. You will find the many search result click on the first option you find there on can directly go by link given above.
2. Home page Open
Once you have clicked on the website for online FIR you will be navigated to the home page of the website where you will finf different options.
3. Click on the status option
On the home page there will be option of status check on the top menu click on that option to check you online FIR status.
4 . Fill the Required Credentials
You need to fill the credentials asked to track you online FIR status that is Email ID or mobile number and Complain Number to be filled.
5. Click on procced to know the status of Online FIR.
This way you will be able to check the status of your online FIR.
FIR Copy Print Out
If you want to take the print out of FIR ,then you can take it by following the process given below. Its very simple you just need to follow the steps given below:-
- Firstly go to the Jharkhand online FIR web portal.
- If no then go to this website directly by clicking on this link-https://jofs.jhpolice.gov.in/downloadFIR.php
- A form will open in front of you.
- Fill the details asked in the form to printout the FIR.
- Details are :-
- Police station.
- FIR number.
- FIR year.
- Mobile number to verify it via OTP.
- The PDF format will be available to be downloaded.
If you are finding any difficulty in filling online FIR or have any suggestion then you can contact at the following address.
Jharkhand Police Headquarter
Email id -email@example.com
What does FIR means
FIR means First Information Report, which is done it there is any crime or some wants to solve different issue via court.
Is it possible to file FIR online
Yes, In Jkarkhand state its government has started online portal for FIR to solve as many problem of people as possible.