E district Kerala Application Status Check , objective, certificate verification and other details about Kerala e-district
Government of Kerala has started a portal to provide their citizen all their service through digital means. The portal is https://edistrict.kerala.gov.in/ .Through this web portal citizen of Kerala can avail various governmental service which are available to the general public. In this post you will know how to get these services and also how can you check the status of the application you have applied through this portal.
Due to the digitalization of government services and reach of internet to every corner of the country its now possible be apply for any service online sitting at home. It save your time and effort and also increase the capability of any office. Earlier people have to invest lots of time and money to get things done.
E -district Portal overview
|Name of the portal||E-district Kerala|
|Started by||Government of Kerala|
|Beneficiary||People of Kerala|
|Money Required||No cost|
The main objective of this e district web portal to cater the need of growing population of Kerala, as it difficult to handle this large population physically sitting at office.
- The main objective for starting the portal is to give respite to the general public.
- Saving time of the general public.
- Saving money of general public.
- Its makes easy for public to avail different service at one place and without roaming in different offices sitting at the comfort of their home
- It will help to store the records without actually doing it ,actually automatically all the records of birth and death will be recorded when people apply through online process.
- Paper will be saved which earlier were used when people have to fill any certificate.
How to Check Application Status of E district Kerala
To check the application certificate of Kerala e district you need to follow the steps given below :-
1. Go to the official web site of Kerala e-district .
You need to type kerala e district application status on the google a website comes on the top of it click on that.
2. The you will be on the home page of Kerala e-district.
As you click the website link the home page of the Kerala e-district open in front of you, where you can all the option.
3. Then Click on the Track Application.
On the home page you will have to navigate to the main menu where the you need to click on the Track Application option.
4. New page will open in Front of you.
As soon as you click on the option a new page will open in front of you , where you need to fill the form.
5. Fill the form and click on the Submit Button.
Now you need to fill the form ,Select form the service whose status you want to track. The click on the submit button. You application status will be shown after you click on the submit button.
You can also verify the certificates on this website .If you have to check the Genuity of your certificates then you can easily check it on this website ,you just need the certificate number foe that.
Following are steps which will help you know your certificate is real or fake, Just follow the steps given below :-
1. Go to the official website of e district
You need to visit the official web portal of Kerala e-district to verify you certificate and the website is https://edistrict.kerala.gov.in/
2. Then On the Home page click on the Certificate verification.
Once you click on the site link the ,on the home page go to the certificate verification option the main menu and click on that.
3. Once you click on that a form page will open.
As you click on the certificate verification option on the home page a form page will open in front of you fill the form with the required credentials.
4. Fill the form and click on the submit Button.
Once you have filled the form with service you want and the certificate number. Then click on the submit button.
5. Once you click on the submit button Certificate will be verified.
So , this way you can get to know whether a certificate a fake or genuine in Kerala state.
What is Kerala e- district portal?
Kerala e-district portal is started by the government of Kerala to provide online service which earlier used to be offline. And by doing so the time and money of common citizen of Kerala is saved
Is there any charges for using the service?
No , as you now the service is online and there is no middleman involved in this process. Although there is some charges for certificate issued so that people understand its value and keep the certificate safe.
What are the services provided by e district kerala portal
There are various services on the Kerala e district web portal some of them are -community certificate , Death and birth certificate , Income certificate ,marriage certificate, residence certificate, Legal heir certificate ,solvency certificate, Native certificate ,Domicile certificate ,conversion certificate, Non-remarriage certificate and others
What are the charges to avail these services
There is very minimal charge for the services that you avail through the operator. 20 rupees for the service provide and required charges for print out and others which is affordable for anyone want these services.