E-District Arunachal Login and Registration, e permit arunachal pradesh ,character certificate online arunachal pradesh
Digitalization of state and central government service is envisaged by NeGP (National e governance Plan). The main objective is to provide one stop solution for the service provided by government to the citizen. So to implement and fulfill this vision government of Arunachal Pradesh started service plus portal. In this post you will know all the services and process to avail all these services.
Other things you should know about this portal is that ,you can track your online application status also. Even verify the e-certificate issued by the portal. Service plus platform like this helps the common citizen and government To deal with this services in a very easy and effective way.
Service provided by E-District Arunachal Portal
- ePass for 50 Years of Arunachal Pradesh and 36th Statehood Day Celebration
- Application for Issue of Inner Line Permit
- Application for New Govt. Identity Card
- Temporary Resident Certificate for Enrolment in Indian Army
- Issuance of Marriage Certificate
- Issuance of Schedule Tribe Certificate
- Issuance of Permanent Residence Certficate (PRC)
- Issuance of Temporary Residence Certficate (TRC)
- Issuance of Income Certificate
- Issuance of Dependent Certificate
- Issuance of Character Certificate
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Tenant Verification
- Domestic Help Verification
- No Objection Certificate for Tender
- Lost Certificate
E-District Arunachal Login
The login process for edistrict arunachal pradesh is very easy just follow the steps given below:-
1. Go to the Official website of Arunachal e Service.
Go to your browser and type for Arunachal E service on that , the search result will show you option of Arunachal e service, click on the first option in front of you showing eservice arunachal.
2. Open Home page
When you click on the e service arunachal link the home page will open in front of you.
3. Click on the Login option.
On the home page you will find the login option on the top menu of e district arunachal, click on that option to login into your account.
4. Fill the Login Credentials
When the login form will open you have to fill the login credentials ,fill the user name , the password and fill the captcha in the box.
5. Click on the Submit Button.
When all the credentials are filled, click on the submit button ,you will be logged into your account.
E-District Arunachal Registration
If haven’t registered to the E-District Arunachal portal then you willn’t be able to login into the account ,as you have to make user name and password to login ,which is made in the process of registration.
1. Visit the official website dedicated to the E-District Arunachal.
You need to type E-District Arunachal on the google chrome browser ,google will give you multiple option ,you have to click on the first option.
2. Home page
You click on the edistrict arunachal portal link ,you will be navigated to the home page of e district.
3. Click on the Registration option
Click on the login option on the home page, on the login page you will find the registration option ,click on that option.
4. Fill the registration option.
Once you click on the registration option ,the form will open in front of you, enter full name ,enter your valid email id, mobile number, enter you password you want for you account ,Select state ,fill the captcha.
5. Click on the Submit Button
You are now registered to the eservice arunachal web portal and login into your account to avail the public services.
How to apply for e service on Arunachal
If you have to apply for public service in arunachal pradesh follow the steps given below :-
- Firstly ,Go to the website https://eservice.arunachal.gov.in/
- You will be on home page now.
- If you are registered to the portal ,you must be having user name and password.
- If not ,then register to the portal.
- Once register then activation link will be sent to your email id.
- Now you are login into the account ,apply your certificate you want from the portal.
- Make payment for the certificate you have applied for.
- This way you can apply certificate in arunachal web portal.
How to verify issued e certificate
To verify the issued e certificate you need to click on the verify certificate option on the home page and enter the application number and token number printed at the bottom of you registration slip. This way you can verify the certificate ,you can also download it form there
What is E-District Arunachal
E-District Arunachal is a web portal started by government of Arunachal pradesh ,where all the public services are provided once you login to your account.
How to track my application status
To track your application status you have to follow these steps
1. Click on the tracking option under citizen section on the home page.
2. You can also check you application status by login into you account by using login credentials and then click on the track your application status option.